Frustrated by pre-packaged or cold answers to the most painful questions?
➢ Find it hard to say no?
➢ Ashamed to speak truthfully about what is most important and troubling?
➢ Discouraged or distrustful that positive change is even possible?
Welcome to My Website. . . .
I offer a therapy which helps you locate your deepest voice, identify and express your needs and desires effectively, and assert yourself with a new power in the world—a deeper 'yes' to life.
• I believe people can and do change and grow and find greater meaning and joy, even when they believed no change or joy
• I believe that love and imagination are the most powerful tools for change —even revolutionary change.
• I believe that the love you make is the love you take away with you.
• I believe that healing your relationship with yourself — your mind, your heart, and your body—transforms all the other relationships in your life.
I use research-supported, soul-enriching, mainstream counseling and coaching techniques to help you achieve mastery with your own choices, to transform crisis, frustration and emotional pain into a sense of meaning, through helping you empower yourself, and heal from the longterm effects of trauma.
Did you know. . . .
• Painful styles of relationships
• Low self-esteem
• Inability to say 'No!'
• Inability to say "Yes!"
—can often be traced to underlying trauma constrictions and frozen places that your body still holds, sometimes long after any particular incident? Recognizing and honoring the messages from your body can often be powerfully liberating from what’s kept you stuck emotionally.
Please take a moment to read a bit more about me, how I work with you, and the services I offer:
If my words speak to you, feel free to:
Email me at:
garyglickmanphd [at] gmail.com
Call me at (310) 980-4188.
I offer a free phone consultation to potential clients
to answer any questions you might have.
My office is located in Santa Monica at:
3231 Ocean Park Boulevard, #124— at 33rd Street.
The number 8 Blue Bus passes the building. There's plenty of free parking along 33rd Street. . . .